Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has just been happening since last night but when I turned off the engine the handbrake light remained on as did the display for the mpg. Restarted the engine and turned off again and it stayed the same. When the doors lock the handbrake light and display go out (tried both keyless and using the fob to see if that made any difference). Still happening today. Has this happened to anyone else or do they know what this might be?

Also in the last week or so the medianav reset the radio stations and last few days when I start up the time displayed on the medianav is wrong to start with but after either a few seconds or couple of minutes it updates to the correct time. The minutes are ok, just the hour (ie it may be 8.20 am but clock shows 1.20 am, always seems to be the 7 hours out!!!). Hope it's not heading for something with these little glitches starting to happen lately

·
Registered
55 Posts
Handbrake light does stay on till you exit car and it locks, it does the same when entering the car, when you turn radio on with engine off, its on till radio turns off after 10/20 mins automatic.Turning radio on with engine off, it will stay on 10/20 mins even when you exit the car and it locks.this is all normal. you have to turn radio off manual for this not to happen

The clock not to sure about that ?

Edited by: jonjohn

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I could have sworn that the handbrake light and mpg display were off when I turned the engine off before only started staying on the other day, maybe I am going mad!!!. I think you misunderstood about the radio. It lost all the preset radio stations, all were blank and I had to add them again.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Sorry can't help not had problem with Radio presets but there is a tread on the site somewhere that might help you, will have to search , good luck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts