Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very reassuring to know that the Captur has the Euro 5 star Euro NCAP safety rating.

Watched BBC Watchdog last night and Audi dealerships are claiming that some of their models have this 5 star rating, when in fact, they do NOT.

Disgraceful that such a company should be misleading the general public. Shame on Audi.
Does "Vorsprung durch Technik" roughly translate as "we have conned you".

Edited by: awq

·
Registered
119 Posts
Most people who drive Audi's find out how safe their car is anyway when they crash it either into a tree or another car.

Basically Audi drivers are the new BMW drivers. i.e. don't know how to drive, indicate or generally be a sensible road user.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LisaH said:
Most people who drive Audi's find out how safe their car is anyway when they crash it either into a tree or another car.

Basically Audi drivers are the new BMW drivers. i.e. don't know how to drive, indicate or generally be a sensible road user.
First of all there were the Volvo drivers (Swedish Tanks), then the BMW drivers (loads of money cars), and now the irritating, aggressive Audi drivers, who think that they are competing in the Monaco Grand Prix every time they venture out onto the road ( - get out of my way cars, I'm faster than you ! )

( sorry to all sensible Volvo, BMW and Audi drivers)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts