Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Newbie here

Ordered a Captur Dynamique on 21 June with a quoted delivery date for the end of September was very excited until I read the forum about the reported delays. Spoke to the dealer a few times now and they report Im still on for this expected date.

I mentioned to them about the delays people have reported on here and they said they did not know about any delays and all there orders have been delivered on time ?? feeling a bit uneasy now

·
Registered
209 Posts
May depend upon how much customisation you have requested to your vehicle and your engine/gearbox choice. We took a fairly standard 0.9TCe Dynamique MediaNav in a single colour that was already scheduled for production and added a few extras to be fitted on arrival in the UK. Arrived exactly when scheduled and as suggested by the dealer.

If you are going for an auto or a less common colour mix you may have to wait.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1.5 DCI, all Black with Arizona wheels and exterior gloss pack, front and rear parking sensors and spare wheel.

·
Registered
741 Posts
If it is a factory fresh build there is no way that a specific delivery date can be given as orders can't be matched yet due to non production of Captur's for the UK until August, on Monday we were told to expect deliveries to be early October.

If it is a modification to a car that is already in the system it is likely to be August so as your dealer is saying September 21st it sounds a factory fresh build so I would take their date with a pinch of salt.

·
Super Moderator
2,756 Posts
HTP99 said:
.... due to non production of Captur's for the UK until August, on Monday we were told to expect deliveries to be early October.
So with the new registration plates commencing in September, there won't be any cars available until a month later. Which imbecile in Renault decided on this? They should be shot. They should ensure that UK cars are in plentiful build for delivery to customers on 1st September and 1st March each year

·
Registered
921 Posts
If only the world was perfect and everyone had a crystal ball !

·
Registered
222 Posts
I had a really long wait for mine,but that was partly due to the salesman ordering the wrong colour
, he ordered ivory but forgot to add the black roof. So I declined that one and decided to wait ......all I can say is that my car was well worth the wait in the end.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts