Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I've ordered 1 litre petrol. Been told delivery to Evans Halshaw Sheffield will be week commencing 16 September
So it's time to hand back the Wind GT, which is great on this weather .

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Hello and welcome to the Renault Captur club!<div id="watchlr_dummy_element_for_plugin_detection">

I bet the wind has been excellent in this weather, the Captur is quite a different car I would have thought? Never driven a Wind though so can't compare.

What colour combination have you went for?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, & thanks for the welcome Dan.Gone for Boston Blue. Wanted another blue car but wasn't too keen on the Tahoe in the flesh. Think it will look okay with the little chrome detailing though. Really like the styling of the Captur & have been looking for something a bit higher up, used to enjoy our Vitara(Don't like the Juke or Peugeot). It's only going to be my daily drive so engine-wise okay. Although it did pull well with the sales guy & hubby in the back on the test drive! My little dog will have enough room too& be able to look out of the windows, not very easy in the Wind. If I do want something with a bit more oomph on the odd occasion I'm sure hubby will let me take the Volvo 480 2.0 that's he's just rebuilt
. (Also in the household is a Fiat 500 Street, which is hubby's daily drive.)
Counting down to September 23 ...

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Sounds good! Hopefully the wait will pass quickly for you.<div id="watchlr_dummy_element_for_plugin_detection">

I just had to Google the Volvo 480, take it that was the inspiration for the newer Volvo C30 with the glass hatch?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Dan said:
I just had to Google the Volvo 480, take it that was the inspiration for the newer Volvo C30 with the glass hatch?

It was - the 480 is a modern day classic, a colleague of mine had a 480ES followed by a 480 Turbo; Renault link too as it shared engines with the R19 and R21 - I often see a mint late 480ES in a ruby red colour, looks fantastic.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts