Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I have stated elsewhere, we ordered a 0.9 TCe Dynamic MediaNav with metallic paint, protection pack and spare wheel last weekend and were naturally delighted to receive the current £1000 discount that is on offer which took the on the road price back down to £15,260 from £16K+ And against which we took the 50% down and 4 years 0% offer.Pretty good value and we were more than pleased given that we were also offered "above book" on our trade in.

Imagine then my surprise this afternoon when looking on the Renault website that there is now displayed an ADDITIONAL discount of £500 as part of Renault's "Share the Romance" season for all cars ordered by March 24th and registered by 31st March. I called the dealer and asked him about this. He hadn't a clue what I was talking about (I believe him, he seems pretty honest), went away and came back 5 minutes later stating that yes, this was a new offer introduced for orders taken after Feb 7th (we ordered Feb 8th, thank heavens) and so were entitled to this in addition to the original £1000. We are told we will be given a cheque for £500 when we collect the car. This deal just gets better and better .

So, if you have ordered your car since last Friday and weren't offered this it might be time to give your dealer a call.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Thanks for that... ...so I have just emailed the salesman...as i still have not signed any paperwork,so in theory I should get get???

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had already signed our paperwork and have been told we will get it simply because we ordered after Feb 7th so you should be just fine.

It's all there in the Renault website under the Offers tab for the Captur if your salesman pleads ignorance

1 - 4 of 4 Posts