Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Love love love it, so worth the wait. Now I see why you all rave about it. Seen a few capturs by us what colour are you TC

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Seen one of them at the bottom of my road, will keep a look out tho, if some random woman waves it's me lol

·
Registered
203 Posts
Looking good saintsangel..are you from my neck of the woods? I also haven't seen that colour combo yet..looks great with ivory roof...really sets it off. Out and about in Liverpool today I encountered 6 different capturs...seeing a lot more now new reg is out.
meterman_56

·
Registered
33 Posts
Loving the combo!! Good choice.
Same here Meterman. I'm from Liverpool and just over the last couple of weeks I've seen about a dozen capturs. Always nice to see a different combo although I think the other drivers wonder why I'm grinning at them as we pass.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Saintsangel said:
Thanks guys, she is beautiful to drive and did look fab however is now covered in orange dust grrrrrr
Didn't see that on the list of optional extras? Is it Arizona orange then.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Haha, so bloody annoying. Husband jet washed it before and the dust had settled on it again Edited by: Saintsangel

·
Super Moderator
2,420 Posts
Perusal said:
Saintsangel said:
Thanks guys, she is beautiful to drive and did look fab however is now covered in orange dust grrrrrr
Didn't see that on the list of optional extras? Is it Arizona orange then.

Arizona orange with Sahara roof !

1 - 20 of 23 Posts