Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally, I will collect my Captur on Tuesday 7 January. I ordered the car on August 31. It's a TCE 120 Dynamique EDC with automatic transmission.
17 inch black aluminum wheels, Media NAV, Parking Radar rear, electric folding mirrors, Ivory, Diamond Black roof and Manhattan decal design. I was inside the car lot yesterday and photographed my car.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Lovely two tone colour scheme, same as mine but with the addition of Manhattan pattern which I've got to say makes it look even better. (I have the 1.5 diesel, without folding mirrors)

Enjoy your new purchase

Edited by: MikeKL

·
Registered
55 Posts
Think you will love it , I've got the 1.2 automatic it drives great, smooth and quite and quite nippy without the eco mode on.Happy motoring

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Anders, you will love it! I have the full spec. model and the engine and gearchanges are great!!
I have said before that it's a good engine for the size of the car, and for town running eco mode is perfect and economical.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Graham, I ran 60 kilometers today and it is going very well, Automatic gearbox gears smooth and fine. Hope you will be as pleased as I am with my Captur.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi Mike, In Sweden, you can not order a Captur with 1.5 liters of diesel in, I had ordered a diesel I think if it had gone, I test drove a 1.5 liter diesel Clio, it went very well. What do you think about your Captur?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hello Marek, how big is the difference in fuel consumption when driving in ECO mode or without ECO mode? I think the engine and gearbox are perfect for each other.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
They are perfect my friend!! You get an improvement of around 10% on fuel economy running in Eco mode in and around town as you do not want/need the quicker pull away.. We prefer to use her out of eco mode on longer journeys or when we are in 'hilly' terraine.
She's a GREAT car...isn't she?...I think the best combination.of engine and gearbox...but of course I would say that!!
7.3 litres of fuel on average now over 4000kms covered...Consumption improving ...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hi Marek, I test drove the Clio before we decided to buy a Captur, sits higher and better in a Captur, less road noise in Capturen than in a Clio. That said, I'm satisfied.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Excellent! She does not like bumpy , concrete roads though as she's got hard suspension to cope with going around bends..but we will forgive her for that!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts