Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the day finally arrived and I picked up my Captur last night. I am very pleased to say the least!

However, drove the 70 mile journey home and the navigation/voice control etc on my RLink don't work. I've discovered there is no SD card in the car, should there be?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Looks great! Im not sure how it works with different dealers but I got a renault sd card specifically for the satnav etc. However I think any blank sd card will do the job once its updated through the r link store on the pc.Edited by: Cj86

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
The wonderful dealer (Arnold?) should have done that and in my opinion talked you through it...

Maybe a bit harsh if me, but you've waited long enough for it..so they could now spend a little time and care handing it over!!!!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Excuse me being nosey...where in Aberdeenshire do you stay?
Not many dealers left up your way!!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Basically yep. Im suprised you didnt get one with the car as I thought the maps had to be pre loaded for when you pick the car up. Id definitely give them a call to see if they forgot. Then once that's done you have to create an account on the r link website to link your car to your account. That's how you'll get all your updates and manage your apps etc.
It sounds like they may have overlooked it as surely if your buying the r link upgrade it should have all the features ready to go, including the maps!Edited by: Cj86

·
Registered
824 Posts
Really nice looking Captur Ali........hope you get your R Link problem sorted soon,you would hope the dealers would know by now there are a few things they need to do in regard to R Link before handing the car over to customer!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts