Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First one I've seen on a UK road despite 3,500 miles all over the country - Pacific Blue spotted coming off the South Circular near Twickenham on Thursday afternoon. Anybody on here ? I was the Diamond Black waiting at the roundabout if you are on here and spotted me. Saw one in Gran Canaria 3 weeks ago on hols. My son went on a school trip to Paris last month and reckons he saw dozens over there but hardly surprising. My wife said she saw another one in Bournemouth last week - Arizona with black roof I think.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Sawmy first onelast week on the M3 coming off at Bagshot. Arizona with a white roof,I'm gonna be seeing one every day very soon

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Seen another one this week - Oyster Grey DCi on M27/M3/A34 - Anybody on here ? I was the Diamond Black
Think he was stalking me
Edited by: BigAl

·
Registered
824 Posts
I am seeing Capturs every day now where I live......not seen one like mine yet though.....most popular round here seems to be all black ones.........glad I got an Arizona roof on mine....at least I can see it on a car park!!

·
Registered
338 Posts
Passing the local school couple of miles away and an ivory Captur comes out slowly with driver staring at my car. I give a wave but he just stares - not sure what that was about. I think he was unsure as to what car he was seeing

·
Registered
30 Posts
Im up and down the Glasgow / Paisley road 4 times a day. Got to say they are rare round here but I have seen the following
Orange/Black
Blue/Ivory
Grey/Black
Ivory/Black
Black/Orange ( Police Scotland - Paisley New Car )

Orange/Black (~W/Gloss Pack)
Orange/Ivory x 2

·
Registered
9 Posts
only seen one on the A24 West Sussex, it was the same model I am having to wait on other 12 weeks for :( it's the Manhatten styley.....

·
Registered
51 Posts
Seen my first captur on the road today 3 months afteri ordered mine. It was the same colour combination as mine. I screamed like a little girl when I saw it.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Ive seen about five on the road in my area over the last month.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I'm probably going to pass three on the way home from picking it up. Sod's law, as soon as I own one they will be everywhere.Edited by: Beza777

·
Registered
95 Posts
I haven't seen you yet Frosty saw a oyster and black on the back roads to Reading on Friday, might have been DR65 ;-) keep an eye out for me on M3, M25 and M/A23 can't miss me and my Black/Arizona beauty ;-)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Saw another this week and of all places about 500 yards from home ! Another Diamond Black Dynamique, exactly like mine ! They are just so common now, that must be the 4th or 5th Captur I've seen in nearly 3 months

·
Registered
30 Posts
I think the Capturs are mating around Paisley......There multiplying rapidly. 6 New ones this week !!

·
Registered
409 Posts
I was followed about six miles to day by an Oyster Grey Captur on our way to the shops.
We had ourselves a little Captur convoy good buddy 10-4.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
At least the colour combinations make for greater variations - not quite playing "snap" even if you see others. Some other makes are like clones!!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Picked up my new Arizona/black one yesterday and as I drew out of the garage I saw a very dirty ivory/black one heading my way.Edited by: Bluejay

1 - 20 of 36 Posts