Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FINES FOR MOTORISTS! New power to be given to councils

£130 fines for motorists on the way for minor offences if power are given to councils

Read more here:

·
Registered
943 Posts
Unbelievable !! All the cycle tracks that were built at great expense and nobody uses them . Cyclists seem to prefer the main road.

·
Registered
452 Posts
£2bn earmarked for new cycle ways,cuts to emergency services and schools. Apparently it doesn't matter that your child has to sit in a damp,crumbling classroom where the PTA have to buy the books because of cutbacks. So long as the Lycra clad ****wits have another route solely for them NOT to use while they continue to ignore the rules of the road while riding dangerously close to pedestrians and horse riders,giving no warning of their approach,cause tailbacks riding 2,3 and sometimes 4 abreast on busy roads. They are at present untouchable because of their anonymity,if motorcyclists behaved the way pedal cyclists do there would be swarms of police clamping down on them.
When I was a kid truckers were called the "Kings of the road",seems that cyclists are the new "Kings" and we motorists are all expected to make way for them. Getting p*ssed now,I see and experience some appalling behaviour from cyclists every day so I'll stop before I start ranting.

·
Registered
943 Posts
£2bn earmarked for new cycle ways,cuts to emergency services and schools. Apparently it doesn't matter that your child has to sit in a damp,crumbling classroom where the PTA have to buy the books because of cutbacks. So long as the Lycra clad ****wits have another route solely for them NOT to use while they continue to ignore the rules of the road while riding dangerously close to pedestrians and horse riders,giving no warning of their approach,cause tailbacks riding 2,3 and sometimes 4 abreast on busy roads. They are at present untouchable because of their anonymity,if motorcyclists behaved the way pedal cyclists do there would be swarms of police clamping down on them.
When I was a kid truckers were called the "Kings of the road",seems that cyclists are the new "Kings" and we motorists are all expected to make way for them. Getting p*ssed now,I see and experience some appalling behaviour from cyclists every day so I'll stop before I start ranting.
Totally agree ,I think you must be a neighbour of my mine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts