I have a 66 plate Renault Captur with 16000 miles on the clock. Recently my indicators worked intermittently I took it to my local garage and they tested the system and discovered a fault on the indicator stork. They ordered a new one. When they had taken the original one off they discovered that the wiring was showing signs of overheating the red and black wires were burnt. The new one was fitted but now when all the fuses are in the lights fuse if we use the horn. As a precaution they have removed the fuse for the horn. My garage has told me to take it to a Renault main dealer as they suspect a major electrical fault. The car is booked into a main dealer at the earliest time I could get which is the 21st October. I have complained to Renault UK as I believe this is a fire hazard and I was lucky the car did not catch fire. I am posting this for the information of all Renault Captur owners.