Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tommy Cooper and Bobby Ball... hoho

The 1st thing i noticed is that the Captur is quite obviously a left hand drive car (not very well) converted to right hand drive... i know the huge glove box is missing but the centre console has way more leg room for the co-pilot than the pilot and it does rub up against my left leg somewhat. I have adjusted the steering wheel and seat but the **** thing is still there. The handbrake is also tucked up against the drivers seat and not in the natural position for right hand drive.

All this aside the drive is wonderful, the USB stick interface is a relief (the paddles for the medianav control work well), visability is way better than i expected and that new car smell is just wonderful.

The start / stop sometimes gives me an error of "not available at this time" which i think may be because i coast in neutral when i slow down but not sure yet.

All in all the car is a dream. And the Arizona looks fab.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Vegas5000 said:
Tommy Cooper and Bobby Ball... hoho

The 1st thing i noticed is that the Captur is quite obviously a left hand drive car (not very well) converted to right hand drive... i know the huge glove box is missing but the centre console has way more leg room for the co-pilot than the pilot and it does rub up against my left leg somewhat. I have adjusted the steering wheel and seat but the **** thing is still there. The handbrake is also tucked up against the drivers seat and not in the natural position for right hand drive.

All this aside the drive is wonderful, the USB stick interface is a relief (the paddles for the medianav control work well), visability is way better than i expected and that new car smell is just wonderful.

The start / stop sometimes gives me an error of "not available at this time" which i think may be because i coast in neutral when i slow down but not sure yet.

All in all the car is a dream. And the Arizona looks fab.
hey! don'tknock it, been ages since I had anything rub against my leg......

1 - 3 of 3 Posts