Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well folks just back from my first long drive in my capture , a nice 3 hour drive to glenshee in the scottish highlands must say i found the car great the seats are so comfy and no hint of the back pain i used to get in my ford on a long drive, got a couple of nice pics that i will post at a later date but all in all very happy with my car in fact i love it

·
Registered
127 Posts
after i read thisi cant wait for sunday to go for a long drive London-Manchester. with my old car couldnt go far because of my back problem

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
aww good luck with that on sunday michaella i just love being out in my car and really enjoyed my drive up till then had just been back and forward to work or local trips so was great to get a good drive of my car hope you enjoy your trip as well

·
Registered
127 Posts
lolll i know i had the car for 2 days and done only small trips here and there and but as u said i love to drive the car
first big trip sunday and end of the month France

·
Registered
127 Posts
Graham i have to say that you were right THE BEST DRIVE!!!!!! i used mostly the cruise control
managed an average of 57.5 mpg but the most important is that altough we went and come back from Manchester in the same day didnt feel uncomfortable at all !!!
LOVE THIS CAR

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Main reason I chose the car apart from looks was the ease of access and comfort of the seats. I was worried that there was not a lumber support option, but you honestly don't need it!!
It"s very confortable to sit many miles in it and my back does not hurt!

·
Registered
127 Posts
i had the same reasons when i choose this car Ythsie as i have big mobililty problem and for me its very important that i didnt feel the need to stop every one hour to get out and stretch like with my old car and yes Tyrfelin is a super great car with super comfy seats !!!!

·
Registered
203 Posts
I'm still amazed when I drive my Captur how good it is. Had it a few weeks now but only drive it of a weekend as use company car in week. For a 3 cylinder engine you'd never know by its gutsy performance..really love my captur...
meterman_56

·
Registered
203 Posts
Cant wait to go on my first "long" drive. Going to a cottage in Cumbria for a long w/end. Cant wait to give her a good stretch up the "62" Hope cottage not to far off the beaten track... don't want to get my nice shiny wheel's muddy do I.... Hee Hee!!!
meterman_56

·
Registered
127 Posts
back from Belgium-France and the only thing i can say is WOWWW
2 days and almost 600 miles and i didnt expect such a smooth and tireless trip and economic.i have to mention that before i got sick i was a taxi driver in Cyprus and i drived all kind of cars but nothing comes close to this as economy and driving style(u can say new technology!)the same trip with my old car cost me £120 with a vauxhall 1.6 auto petrol and i expected the same more or less with captur but i had the shock of my life when i saw that it cost me only £52
.regarding the drive i had it most of the time on cruise control which didnt put a strain on my back and leg.overall i have to say i love it and i cant wait for summer to go on a 2000 miles Euro trip.
Renault Captur rocks!!!!

·
Registered
127 Posts
IvorETower said:
graham59 said:
taking your baby to its spiritual home eh michaella lol

It's built at Valladolid in Spain !
Ivor no matter where is build Renault is French and Dacia is Romanian
i know because i grow up with Dacia and my next visit is Romania in summer

1 - 20 of 26 Posts