Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and i are off down to Falmouth tomorrow our first long trip in the Captur about two and half hour trip from us.
So i have been cleaning off all the dust and getting car all shiny again. Its very hard to keep a black car clean!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ours is grey (sure it's got a posh name but can't remember it) with the black roof. Very pleased with it, almost looks too smart for us

·
Registered
215 Posts
oyster here too , agree on the black though looks stunning but hard to keep that way, i had a little black seat ibiza a few years ago, so hard to keep clean but was that small it was easy to wash

·
Registered
169 Posts
i remember my first long drive, could not believe how comfy it was not back pain at all, i really enjoyed just cruising along my music on , singing along to my fav tunes

·
Registered
169 Posts
am usually not that great at looking after my cars but with the captur i want to keep it in great condition, think im in love

·
Registered
215 Posts
Travelling down to southampton from central scotland in a few weeks time, by all reports on here i am in for a comfortable journey,at the time of buying the captur i was a bit perplexed by some of the reviews regarding the ride quality which i would say are totally unfounded infact it is very smooth and refined on any of the roads i have driven and should be more so on the motorway,should be run in just in time for the journey aswell

·
Registered
863 Posts
have done quite a few long trips and cant fault the ride one bit.some critic said that having no lumber bar was worrying but I can not say that I have noticed.each time I got out after the drive felt very comfortable.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Same here. I did my first really long road trip yesterday from Woking in Surrey to Walton on the Naze in Essex, a total of 244 miles. Got out of the Captur after two hours of the M25 and the A12 and felt fresh as a daisy.

I have never had a car that made me so comfortable. Im a woman who is 5ft 10" and have size 9 feet so most small cars make me feel very very cramped. Not so my Captur

1 - 17 of 17 Posts