Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the first official pictures of the new Renault Captur ;

Edited by: Dan

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Dan! Well what d'you know. Would have thought u to be too busy with the M.O.C. lol
Really like the look of this car ... from the side and front ...loving the wheels and the "sideboards"... and fantastic you can personalize your own colour, sort of ... why does the Mokka not have this all?!

The seats look hard and uncomfi tho, but will need to do a test drive and from the back the car looks a bit like a mini cooper ... urgh!

Do you know the outside dimensions? How much liters in the boot?

Eagerly awaiting the launch and then compare vs Juke and Mokka.

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not many details are out yet - most will be released atGenevanext month. I can tell you it's4.12m in length and has a 'large boot' but that's about all they've said so far. It is based on the clio platform though so not likely to be massive.

·
Registered
6 Posts
yeh that is as much as I have been able to gather as well from the internet
"large" is very subjective hehe ... I would have posted a new poll on here checking to see who is going to Geneva to see it but as it is only the 3 of us on this forum ... hmmm ... i will defffo be on the internet following the tweets and posts ... R u going? Take lotsa pics, ppl always like pics

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No sadly I'm working, would have loved to have gone though.

I'm hoping twitter etc. can keep me updated though and I'll post anything I can find here.

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sebaso67 said:
Hi Dan! Well what d'you know. Would have thought u to be too busy with the M.O.C. lol
Really like the look of this car ... from the side and front ...loving the wheels and the "sideboards"... and fantastic you can personalize your own colour, sort of ... why does the Mokka not have this all?!

The seats look hard and uncomfi tho, but will need to do a test drive and from the back the car looks a bit like a mini cooper ... urgh!

Do you know the outside dimensions? How much liters in the boot?

Eagerly awaiting the launch and then compare vs Juke and Mokka.

I now have all the dimensions for the Captur - view them here:http://www.capturownersclub.co.uk/news/renault-captur-technical-data/

1 - 8 of 8 Posts