Renault Captur Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before I send my unit back am I doing something wrong? I got this off Amazon and it’s listed as fitting my 2015 Captur. The part I have circled seems to be stopping the unit from being pushed back into place so I can’t put the screws in or faceplate on. Thanks!
Audio equipment Electronic instrument Electrical wiring Computer hardware Electricity

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi' you may have to do a little fettling in that area as I did with my radio. I believe others have had the same problem ..search the forum
Thank you! I’ll have another look and see if I can find anything on the forum. Was your android as thick as this one and did you manage to fit it yeah?

·
Registered
392 Posts
Joyx I think is the make. I got it off Amazon. I cut the plastic there and the unit fits now my only issue is trying to manage the wires because it won’t push back into place :rolleyes::LOL:
Hi you may have to take out or do it in place the plastic shroud that 's in the car and cut out the area the wiring plugs are.. good luck it will be worth it i the end

·
Registered
820 Posts
I had exactly the same issue. The only solution is to cut the plastic housing. I returned my unit to the sellers instead as I didn't want to do this. See here

1 - 7 of 7 Posts