Renault Captur Forums banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I too am trying to find dboot and micom to no avail. Most links either do not work or require permission. Can anyone help me with these files? Have everything ready to do my Captur. Also can anyone advise on best route for the video cable rearbto front of car? All help appreciated.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello there. I'm also looking for the Dboot file and the microm software to activate the reverse camera option on medianav. All the links i found are either not working or they send me to someones google drive and it requires permissions. My software versin is 8.0.5.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Hello there. I'm also looking for the Dboot file and the microm software to activate the reverse camera option on medianav. All the links i found are either not working or they send me to someones google drive and it requires permissions. My software versin is 8.0.5.
Hi I have the dboot file send me a private message with your email

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi, I have just purchased and picked up my captur and paid for a reversing camera to be fitted by the dealer.
When I take the cat out of reverse it says 'camera is damaged or not connected' they stated that is due to it being and aftermarket camera. Is this correct and is there anyway I can stop this? Thanks.

·
Registered
17 Posts
With DBoot you can activate the rear camera and not only, just if you are in firmware 6.0.3 or 6.0.4 for MN2 or 4.0.6 for MN1.
So for do that you have to downgrade the firmware first.
Who wants more info send me email by PM.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi can some one send me the dboot1.4 file and the other program so i can activate my reversing camera thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
For which type of MediaNav you want? Write me PM and I can help you.

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A705FN folosind Tapatalk

41 - 53 of 53 Posts