Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

Just had a phone call to say my 1.5 dynamique mediaNav in all Tahoe blue has just been delivered to dealer and I can pick her up mid next week. Can't wait. Sorry to see Flubby V go she has served us well but now she must going the rest of her Seat Alteas out to pasture.

Didn't really go looking to actually buy a car but check out the car market. Second car I sat in and the seat was so comfortable I nearly decided there and then. After a test drive and long negotiation we got a good deal and fab P/X on our old car that I signed on the dotted line there & then. Got home a bit shaken as we wern't expecting to do that ! Shows the power of an excellent car.

Now just counting off the days....................................

<t></t>

Edited by: dargha

·
Registered
921 Posts
Congratulations

Great choice you will love your new Captur

·
Registered
180 Posts
Exciting.. ive had mine for two weeks and it's a joy.. getting 54mpg on country roads

·
Registered
409 Posts
You hav'nt made a mistake. Enjoy.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all. just going to the dealer to pick it up. Soooooooooooooo excited !!!!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Post us a picture asap.

Exiting times !

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not had a chance to get the right "pose" yet. Still love the ride & handeling, she takes corners better than my old Seat Altea !!

Noticed the 29.9 ampg issue already but hey ho, I don't often use this display. I normally set it to temperature & leave it at that all the time.

Took all the family out for their inaugral ride round the Malverns & very much the enjoed it.

Already done the mediaNav 4.02 to 4.03 update and full Uk postcodes too.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here she is parked up on our drive behind Pootle our VW camper van

And some really fab blue car mats from E-bay which go really well with her body colour

·
Registered
863 Posts
should/nt it be in front of campervan in all its splendour.lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts