Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can any owner of a Dynamique Media Nav confirm that their spec includes electric folding door mirrors please? I am struggling to confirm this from the brochure. Thanks

·
Registered
308 Posts
When I asked can I have electric folding mirrors as an option on my Medianav ..the answer was NO. ...must admit I always think that if the mirrors are folded it lets people get too close Edited by: helart

·
Super Moderator
2,684 Posts
They are standard on MediaNav S, and cannot be added as an extra on any other model, sadly

·
Registered
921 Posts
I have them on mine but they are manual folding
I have to be honest I think when they are folded in it gives people the option to walk by closer or park closer enabling damage I watched a lady the other day squeeze past a car and caught the paintwork with her handbag and all because the mirrors were folded in she wouldn't have been able to have got past of they were in there normal position

·
Registered
180 Posts
Hi Argent, i have the Dynamique MediaNav and my windows are NOT electric folding.

You're welcome : )

·
Registered
119 Posts
I wish I had used my electric mirrors the other day. I parked by the side of the road and some f**king idiot twatted my Captur and knocked the mirror out of the holding.

Luckily i managed to push it back in and all works fine but there is a tiny scratch on the black gloss of my mirror and I am fuming about it.

Oh, and whoever it was that did it. Thanks for not even bothering to stop you selfish A Hole

*rant over*

·
Registered
405 Posts
LisaH said:
I wish I had used my electric mirrors the other day. I parked by the side of the road and some f**king idiot twatted my Captur and knocked the mirror out of the holding.

Luckily i managed to push it back in and all works fine but there is a tiny scratch on the black gloss of my mirror and I am fuming about it.

Oh, and whoever it was that did it. Thanks for not even bothering to stop you selfish A Hole

*rant over*

I like how you wrote to disguise "f**cking" and then go on to say "twatted" classic

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
HAHA!!Well observed!!!Edited by: Ythsie

·
Registered
119 Posts
I blame it solely on being irritated that someone DARED to hit my car and drive off.

Sorry folks.

·
Registered
921 Posts
LisaH said:
I blame it solely on being irritated that someone DARED to hit my car and drive off.

Sorry folks.

Really Sorry to hear that someone has damaged your car and they had not had the decency to stop
Some people have no respect

·
Registered
405 Posts
No worries Lisa your post made my day, not the fact that somebody tw**ed your car just your expression of anger.

·
Registered
15 Posts
IvorETower said:
They are standard on MediaNav S, and cannot be added as an extra on any other model, sadly
Yes, I was told that too. A shame as they can't cost much over and above the normal electric mirrors but guess the marketing people like to differentiate models.

·
Registered
863 Posts
lisa I could have said the same for some old dear that ran her trolley into my bumper.but she did wait and apologised I could not bring myslf to lay into her.but I was well pixxed off I can assure you.luckily back to black took most of the scuff out.but I know its there.

·
Registered
110 Posts
LynG said:
LisaH said:

Sorry folks.

Really Sorry to hear that someone has damaged your car and they had not had the decency to stop
Some people have no respect

And, most likely had no insurance. Hence the non stop. Grrr.

·
Registered
137 Posts
LisaH said:

*rant over*

We do have the same problem here too. I have a scratch on my mirror even though I was parked in a special parking spot where no car could pass. The scratch was made by abicycle. Now, even if I caught him doing that I would have nothing to do to him because they have noinsurance. So, I got stick with a scratch on my mirror. Let it be the first AND the last!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts