Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI, HAVE ANYONE TRIED TO CONFIGURE MIRROR AUTOFOLDING WITH MEDIANAV 9.1.3? IS IT POSSIBLE?
MY CAPTUR HAS ELECTRIC FOLDING MIRRORS WITH THE DOOR KNOB, IS IT POSSIBLE TO CHANGE ANYTHING IN THE CONFIGURATION TO ENABLE AUTO FOLDING?
THANKS!!!

·
Super Moderator
2,337 Posts
It has been done, there is a thread somewhere on here but I think it involved buying an extra module

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It has been done, there is a thread somewhere on here but I think it involved buying an extra module
HI IVOR, THANKS!!! BUT I CAN NOT FIND A VIDEO OR PICTURE AND AS FAR AS I UNDERSTAND PLACING THE EXTRA MODULE IS DISCONNECTING THE ORIGINAL SYSTEM, NOT WORKING IN ADDITION TO THE ORIGINAL SYSTEM. I THOUGHT MAYBE IT IS AN OPTION IN THE CAR COMPUTER OR IN THE MEDIA NAV SYSTEM HAVING THE HARDWARE, OR REPLACING TUE KNOB IN THE DOOR...
THIS IS WHAT I HAVE s-l1600.jpg
THIS IS WHAT OTHER CAPTURS HAVE 51023449-0.jpg

IF ANYONE KNOWS IF IT IS POSSIBLE...
THANKS!!

·
Registered
120 Posts
HI IVOR, THANKS!!! BUT I CAN NOT FIND A VIDEO OR PICTURE AND AS FAR AS I UNDERSTAND PLACING THE EXTRA MODULE IS DISCONNECTING THE ORIGINAL SYSTEM, NOT WORKING IN ADDITION TO THE ORIGINAL SYSTEM. I THOUGHT MAYBE IT IS AN OPTION IN THE CAR COMPUTER OR IN THE MEDIA NAV SYSTEM HAVING THE HARDWARE, OR REPLACING TUE KNOB IN THE DOOR...
THIS IS WHAT I HAVE View attachment 492
THIS IS WHAT OTHER CAPTURS HAVE View attachment 493

IF ANYONE KNOWS IF IT IS POSSIBLE...
THANKS!!
As stated, this has been spoken about and a very good guide was put together by a site user called stro. Search in the search bar for folding mirrors, it's in the "how to" section. You have to buy a module and wire it in behind the drivers door card. I bought the module but never got around to fitting it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HI WD, I READ THAT POST BUT WITHOUT VISUAL AID I WONT DARE TO DO IT... I THOUGT MAYBE JUST CONFIGURING SOMETHING IN THE CAR COMPUTER OR MEDIANAV WILL ENABLE AUTOFOLDING MIRRORS...
THANKS A LOT!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts