Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone on here a Footie fan?

I was born 2 miles from Man City's old ground ( Maine Road ) so I have supported them from a very young age, was wondering that there must be some 'other' fans on here for the occasional friendly banter

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tyrfelin said:
Swansea City!!!

Always had a soft spot for Swansea ever since they demolished a Leeds side 4-0 on the opening day back in the Eighties.

Great result last Sunday too
hope you repeat it this week!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Yes I'm a Jack through and through (Swansea city). Supported them on dark and dreary nights in the old fourth division at the vetch, and now at the Liberty.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I admire Old Fergie's side...Man Utd...when I watch them on the box, but spent most of my time supporting my son, who was, and is an excellent goalkeeper. He got a sporting scholarsbip in the States and now, 9 years later is still there and is a kids coach affiliated to Chelsea football club.

·
Registered
12 Posts
It only seems right that my first post on here is about Football and not my new car :)

I'm a die hard Tractor Boy living in Cardiff :) so I'm hoping my new Arizona 0.9 MediaNav will make a few Portman Rd trips over the next year

I do make it to the Liberty with some comp tickets every now and again though

·
Registered
12 Posts
yeah you don't meet many of us, I'm Pontypridd born and bread but grew up as a footy fan late 70's and didn't want to join all my Liverpool supporting mates, hate Cardiff so it made it easier....not as easy now as I've lived in Cardiff for 20yrs!

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'm massive football fan. Norwich city fc season ticket holder for last 18 years.
Finally seeing some good football ,apart from this season ;)

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Do you think you'll stay up?
Was hoping you'd beat 'the pub team' today as after the 'let's be havin ya' moment have always had a soft spot for Norwich. Really hope you stay up!!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
For the good of Scottish football they need to be back as its a bit of a joke at the moment with Celtic certainties to win every year by about 30 points!!!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Not soccer I'm afraid, my game is more Rugby football,lived in Bath in the past and remained a fan of the local club :<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

Not so hot this century unfortunately but glorious in the 90's !

1 - 20 of 42 Posts