Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone had their free ipad yet. Been told it's on its way but there is a delay due to so many new orders! Share your comments! Thanks!

·
Registered
824 Posts
I am on for Amazon vouchers (£250) had the e mail saying the same thing as that there are so many orders there will be a delay........mine comes in an e mail.......cant surely take that long!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hope it comes soon
Ordered my Captur 9 weeks ago, took two weeks to get the car to appear on My Renault after several calls to Customer Service. The link to the application form did not appear. Called Customer Service to be told that I was not entitled to the offer as I had not ordered the car on the correct weekend. Sent off a copy of my order form and was told that yes I was entitled to the offer but I had already claimed it. Assured customer Service that I had not and asked them to double check their records. More telephone calls to again be told that I had already claimed it. I sent an e-mail to them advising them that I may have to get the police involved as this smacks of theft. Customer Services then told me that there has been a computer error. Following that, the link appeared on My Renault and I was able to submit my application. I received an e-mail confirming my successful application last week but still no ipad. Why did it have to be so difficult? Hopefully I will have the ipad before Christmas. If I had bought it myself it might have worked out cheaper after all the phone calls

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got to say that I had delays getting the car registered online too. Customer Services were excellent and I was able to register the same day. I think you may have to wait a couple of weeks for the ipad. We are still waiting but I agree that the Renault website is difficult to use! Anyway enjoy your ipad or vouchers when they come!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts