Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I'm off to pick up my Captur Dynamique S today (I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve!). Its a pre-registered from Renault Retail but I got it for a great price!.
I know that you get the balance of the 4yr Warranty but am I right in thinking that the 4yrs free servicing would only apply if you buy brand new and on Renault finance? (Apologies if this is a stupid question). Cheers.

·
Registered
588 Posts
not sure on the brand new part Marley but i didnt take the Renault finance out and still have the 4yrs servicing so that shouldnt effect it. tbh i wouldnt have thought the pre-registered should either.worth asking the dealership, it may be something to haggle over before accepting the car

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeh I am stupid for not asking the dealer about this last week but I'll double check everything before I sign on the dotted line. Thanks.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Marley, Welcome,Bought under same circumstances.
Go to Renault web site and register in "My Renault" your car details and it will indicate whether dealer has taken 4 yrs. servicing. Most dealer demo cars are covered but it is down to the dealer.
Regards
Barry

1 - 6 of 6 Posts