Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello new here!!
Picking up my captur on weds after a 4 month wait,
I ve ordered the protection pack so I get sensors on the front and back just wondering if anyone knows if the is any visual aids???

·
Registered
588 Posts
hi and welcome.have been told there are no visual aids if you get the Medianav but there are if you opted for the Rlink. just hoping this isnt the case as ive ordered the rear sensors too

·
Registered
87 Posts
May be someone knows how to increase parking sensors volume (beep beep) in medianav version ?
it's to low for me ... :(

·
Registered
45 Posts
On one of the other posts someone upgraded from sensors to cameras so unless you specify I think you get sensors! Hope that makes sense!!

·
Registered
103 Posts
I can't speak for front sensors or the standard Media nav but the S with rear sensors and camera has audio adjustability with the RLink as well as visual indicators

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I can add to Dal's comment and say that I had to specify front sensors and they only give an audibke signal on R link. Rear camera obvuously has sensors.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Picked up my car today more than happy, as for the front and rear sensors they are both audio only with slightly different sounds, and I have the media nav not the rlink

·
Registered
317 Posts
Hi Bass82, glad to read you are happy with you Captur, let us know how you go on with it over the next few weeks. If you get chance to post some pics that would be great.

·
Registered
87 Posts
MediaNav has hidden possibility for rear camera connection - need to
use some on "unused" pins on connector for VideoIn from camera. Also
"hacked" firmware need to be used for video-in activation.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I reckon in a few months they'll add the camera as a retrofit option. They've already allowed all the dynamique models of the Clio to have it as an option.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts