Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Does anyone have any images of front mud flaps fitted to their Captur? Please can you share the image and are these the moulded hard type.

Thanks John

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Sorry can't post pictures. The mud flaps I fitted were the hard moulded type. Got them off eBay and just screw to the insert under the wing. Had them 4 years. No problems

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry can't post pictures. The mud flaps I fitted were the hard moulded type. Got them off eBay and just screw to the insert under the wing. Had them 4 years. No problems
Hi thank you, I have the moulded version also from eBay, when I offer the flap up to the recess at the bottom screw there is a log moulded to the wheel arch, did you remove this or simply screw over the top or behind the lug? Thanks John

·
Registered
204 Posts
These are hard moulded and they do a great job. Very dusty and muddy where I live. The rear ones are just as important for me.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for the pics, when you fitted them Did you remove the lug from the recess in the lower part. My wheel arch cover screws into the position for the mud flap crew at the bottom. Cheers John

·
Registered
204 Posts
If memory serves, the only lug was the retainer to the side panel/trim. No I didn't remove this although I think I may have used the same screw hole.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts