Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've written on the forum about this elsewhere but I have decided to share this with all of you...
I have absolutely no involvement with this product, other than I can endorse it 100%.
Try it in your engines and tell me I'm wrong! That's the challenge I lay down to you all!
The product is called ZX1 ..I have used it in diesels snd petrol engines and can guarantee that it improves fuel economy, makes the engine quieter, and lubricates your engine to prevent any possibility of damaging it. Read about it on the internet for yourselves and make your own decisions..
Normally retailing at around £19.50 a bottle...you add it to your oil every 200000 miles and even some into your petrol tank. It lubricates and prevents wear.
On special offer at £11.99 on the internet with free postage ..it's unbeatable value and going into my Captur.
Absolutely no risk or worry with Renault 4 year warranties.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I'll be trying it Ythsie, think I'll run it without for a few weeks first and then try it to get a good comparison, then I'll see if itsas good as you say it isand report back

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Frosty, any initial comments? Quieter? smoother?...fuel results too early as yet...

·
Registered
924 Posts
Got a bottle. Just waiting for a good run-out of 20 minutes or so. That will enable me to let the stuff do its work. I will reset my trip meter to test the mpg improvement, if its noticable.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Nothing much to report yet Ythsie, can't say I have noticed a difference in noise levels or if it's smoother but initially the mpg readout is higher by about 2-3 for the same type of driving but I'll wait and see what I get for this tank of fuel and report back.
I am going to put some in my Caddy though as that's done 125k so If it works it will be a lot more noticeable.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Well Ythsie I've just filled up and my mpg has improved

The last tank averaged 48 and this one was just over 50 so I'm pleased with it. The computer is still ambitious by 2-3 mpg but I'm not complaining as 57 quid for 465 miles will do for me

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Glad to hear it!!
This product has never let me down...my son uses it now regularly in every car that he owns..it goes into his Audi S8 petrol 5.2 and Range Rover Sport diesel 3.6 and is regularly replemished every 20000 miles or when due an oil change.
I'm glad that you've had a result!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts