Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I have just purchased Full Postcode Navigation for UK Media Nav devices via the MediaNavToolbox.
My home screen shows -Contents- available contents-Full postcode Media Nav and Latest Map Guarantee.
I am unable to select and download these -what have I done wrong?
Bottom right of screen states loading page but nothing seems to be happening.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Complete failure using Windows 7 on net book so installed toolbox on PC using WindowsXP. So far updates are being downloaded to USB pen so fingers crossed!
Thanks for advice.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
100% success -I am ecstatic after a frustrating afternoon. I must say to upgrade to full postcode access for less than a fiver is a bargain but it still should be a standard tool.
Once again thanks and hope that other members have success.

·
Registered
116 Posts
For those and others - check the other post about the full update as I have posted a comprehensive how to guide, with tips on what to do to get it to work first time

·
Registered
308 Posts
Nick The Skip said:
For those and others - check the other post about the full update as I have posted a comprehensive how to guide, with tips on what to do to get it to work first time

Thanks...took a while but done now...and after reading on here about getting the updates done before 3 months for free,was worth doing
...The main thing about any update(if I've got it right) is to get the info from the car via usb...then put it in to PC...

·
Registered
14 Posts
I am having the same problems as Rob - I am ready to throw it out of the window - I have been back and forward to car all day. Did you say you had a full link of how to update the Nav system? Where can I find this please? Thanks

·
Registered
308 Posts
Must admit i did it in 3 stages....so each stage had to get update from CAR media nav...then put the USB device in PC to download update...1. was software..then back to car to download,waited for that then got update from car then back to pc..2..got 2013 map.back to car to download..then get update from car..back to pc.3 buy postcode download...back to car to download...

That is the shortened version as it took me ages to work out that you had to start from getting update from car ..

Was getting worried about wearing the stair carpet out
usb was formatted to fat32
Edited by: helart

·
Registered
203 Posts
Updated mine using Win.8.1 on laptop. Guys important...ALWAYS FORMAT USB STICK FIRST. I tried it first forgetting to format stick..nothing.. Formated stick & updated the map successfully..then purchased the postcode update..put it on the stick then updated navigation again..success..full post code updated.!!
meterman_56

·
Registered
863 Posts
lyng got there in the end after much cursing and hair pulling not that I got much to pull.thanks for your help.it was best to walk away calm down and try another day.just tested it on an addy and put full postcode in and it all came up.once again ta.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts