I bought the full post code function and installed it; all was working well until I did the free map update. Suddenly the full postcode was no longer available. I sent an email to [email protected] explaining the problem and a very helpful guy called Marco emailed back asking me to send him the info that was on the USB drive when plugged into the car. A short while later he sent me a code that re-enabled the function. I installed it and everything is working properly again. It was really nice to get helpful support in this way. The mapping system may not be the most sophisticated but the technical support is top notch.