Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
picked up earlier today torrential rain all day , received a FULL tank of fuel with the captur only managed one half decent pic as it was getting dark and wet when we eventually got home

·
Registered
428 Posts
Why a full tank. I had to pay £25 for fuel. Must have a generous dealer.
Edited by: awq

·
Registered
308 Posts
meterman_56 said:
Same here..charged £25.00 for fuel when I picked mine up from dealer..how did you manage to get a FULL tank of fuel??
meterman_56
Must admit I gotFULL tank....If you don't ask you don't get

·
Registered
428 Posts
Renault UK just gave it to you ? Not the dealer. Why. How do I get it when I pick my captur up today.

Edited by: awq

·
Registered
209 Posts
£20 worth of fuel in our car when we picked it up yesterday. At least it didn't show on our invoice as a separate item as happened when we collected our last Audi.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
awq said:
Renault UK just gave it to you ?  Not the dealer.  Why. How do I get it when I pick my captur up today.
Didn't ask for it ' was a gesture of goodwill from ren uk and not the deale as the car didn't arrive on schedued date

Thanks renault

·
Registered
409 Posts
I was offered a part tank but asked for a full one. The salesman said "you ar'nt going to pull out of the deal for the sake of some deisel are you" and I told him it was up to him. We got our full tank.

·
Registered
174 Posts
meterman_56 said:
Same here..charged £25.00 for fuel when I picked mine up from dealer..how did you manage to get a FULL tank of fuel??
meterman_56
I got full tank as well.... Renault Retail Group - buy direct from the manufacturer!!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
only just over 3/4 of a tank left , done around 170 miles and the mpg is gradually rising
its showing an average of 55 mpg just now
Edited by: GORDONR

·
Registered
39 Posts
Great to see you have Gizzy now Gordon
Excellent choice of colours, if I do say so myself!! We like the way the Oyster Grey looks slightly different in tone depending on the weather conditions.
Had many a compliment and people admiring 'Pearl' so far. Hope you're enjoying yours as much as we are ours

1 - 19 of 19 Posts