Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi - I have had my Captur since November and am sooooo pleased with it. This morning on my way to work I passed two car transporters full of Renault Capturs so there are going to be quite a few excited people in the East Yorkshire area, if you are one of them I hope you are as pleased with your car as I am with mine

·
Registered
110 Posts
I've had mine since November and have yet to see another on the road, or anywhere else save the dealer forecourt. Where are they all?

·
Registered
924 Posts
"where are they ?"Being kept in the garage or on the driveway at home. Too precious to take out, and wear out.

·
Registered
110 Posts
crossbow said:
"where are they ?"Being kept in the garage or on the driveway at home. Too precious to take out, and wear out.

You could be right Crossbow. After all, although I've had mine since November, I've only managed 950 miles. A bit of a waste, really :)

·
Registered
338 Posts
On Sunday, East Yorkshire, small roundabout, I am turning left into second exit and am passed on the right by ivory with black roof and meet a blue one getting into roundabout. So, they must all be in E. Yorkshire. Which also proves that Yorkshire know a good thing when they see it....

·
Registered
209 Posts
I suspect Renault may have been skewing production towards the French and other left hand drive markets first.

No, I haven't seen many either, to be truthful wasn't looking and since we ordered one I have only seen a single other car but......as I stated elsewhere, when we ordered ours, first week of February, the salesman advised that, including ours ,the dealership (Swindon) had sold NINE in the space of a single week, all due for March delivery so I think they are about to become quite common.
I haven't seen many new Clios either but suspect they will start multiplying quite soon too.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I was being sarcastic...as the dealers here in Poland are moving them on to the rest of Europe where they get better prices than they get here!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Could be right, because one of those ordered is mine!! Saw it today, Renault man let us sit in it, very excited about March 1st.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Picked mine up yesterday..absoluterly delighted. Medianav.Tce 90 ivory/diamond black roof silver wheels what a little stunner. everything I expected and more.... love the Medianav... was a bit concerned about useability of the sat nav... neednt have worried.. a doddle to input a route..bought a micro usb stick and put a load of albums on it..love the sound quality..radio is very good too..the whole system being very intuative and easy to use straight away. cant wait to go for a decent drive in it today... Its certainly Captured my heart..DOH...
meterman_56

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Welcome meterman_56! Glad you like your motor as much as most of us on this forum do!!

Look forward to some pics!!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Thanks Ythsie..been following the forum for the last few weeks..picked up some really useful info from your good self and a few other regular contributers..forums like this are a great way for like minded people to find and share news and views..have really enjoyed it..and hopefully I will be able add something useful as I get to know the brilliant Captur..
meterman_56

1 - 20 of 27 Posts