Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like to say Hello to everyone.My wife and I luckily came across this site a few weeks ago and thought it was time to sign up and thank other members whose posts and tips have made worth while reading and given us an insight into all different 'Captur' things while we are awaiting delivery of ours.
Cheers guys and gals and it's a pleasure being amongst fellow Captur lovers/owners

·
Registered
428 Posts
Welcome to the Captur Owners Forum Club. I personally call it the Captur Owners Waiting Club.
It's been good to sound off about the terrible wait for our cars, however, besides that, it has been invaluable for picking up on various tips and advice.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi awq and thank you. Agree with the waiting part
Although we only ordered ours 2 weeks ago, and should have collected yesterday, we have now been told next week as it's still in Southampton. Terrible considering we were told the actual car was sitting in a compound down the road from the dealer!!

·
Registered
863 Posts
bigjc you will be well impressed when you get it mqte.few niggles but nothing serious had fords most of my life but fancied something a bit higher inthe seating arrangement.plus my golf clubs sit nicely in the boot with the bench back seats forward.lol enjoy mate.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Patience is a virtue! Realistically we'd have waited 6 months for a Mokka and 4 months for a 2008. We waited 2 months for a factory made Captur!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts