Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had to go to Sainsburys,Leamington Spa,yesterday(Monday 30th March) for a few things. Walking across the carpark to the store I passed three young people(probably early 20's) walking from the store,keeping a good distance away from eachother. Until they all got into the same VW Polo. Made me smile.
The bad,idiot bloke stood behind me within a couple of feet while I browsed the sausages,three young foreign looking women,two who got within a foot of me,one actually bumped into me. The worst? A woman,probably early forties,blew her nose on a tissue then threw dirty,germ ridden tissue into her trolley.
Morons.

·
Super Moderator
2,423 Posts
I hope "while I browsed the sausages" isn't a euphemism !

I visited my nearest Sainsburys superstore for the first time in a few weeks today - 10 minute-plus queue to get in with the end of the car park cordoned off for this purpose..... everyone keeping their distance but very annoying now that every time I go to a supermarket I have to queue for 10 to 20 minutes, even if it's to get just one item (e.g. yesterday local supermarket, just to get a loaf of bread).

Anyway today's success was being able to buy 2 multi-packs of toilet paper, first time since 14 February ! Hopefully I will be OK for another few weeks now. Just got to find some anti-bac soap (also not been able to buy any since 14 Feb).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts