Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you are naming and shaming some poor dealerships how about let's name some good ones.

I've used Gravells of Kidwelly since 2003 when I bought my scienic Fiji. A few renaults later I'm on my Captur and by far the best renault I've had. The daughter is well impressed with her clio, and I must admit it to is a smart looking car. Renault have defiantly stepped upto the mark.

http://www.gravells.com/about-us/

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Shows how a good dealership Gravells are. The sales man came in off his holidays to hand over my sons clio, and another gents Captur. Ok so he made his commission on the sales, but someone else could have easily done the hand overs. 10/10.
The wife went with my son and she said there were at least 10 Capturs of all colours waiting to be picked up. So there are some lucky Captur owners ready to get theirs soon.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Renault Liverpool.... Salesman came in on day off to do handover. Very good. Also Pocklingtons of Louth; a rarity in that it is independent but have used them in the past and were very good....

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Great to hear that!! Yes... these guys deserve a mention!!

It may not be of interest in the UK...but I'd like to mention VEKTOR in Bielsko -Biały, Poland......as I have mentioned them on this forum before...
Brilliant sales and after sales service..as well as competitive pricing...10/10

·
Registered
338 Posts
Leighton's of Howden, East Yorkshire. Did not buy my Captur from them as they did not have what I wanted at the time but have been 5* since - advice, help, support

1 - 6 of 6 Posts