Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A colleague of mine went to Goodwood over the weekend and took a few pictures of the Renualt stand.
I'm not much a boy racer, but this is a very pretty catpur. Not seen it before, not to hot on the seats but she looks very pretty!

Thoughts?

·
Registered
405 Posts
Oooo I could see myself in that yum yum.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I'll have one. I bet the seats are comfortable, like sitting in a hammock. The swinging doors look futuristic. I like the exhaust in the centre, looks like a 60's Batmobile.And how much are they? Do I have to sell my house to buy one?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Perhaps Renault should spend more time building the backlog of orders rather than faffing around with something like this that will probably never get built for mass production anyway.

Just IMHO

·
Registered
180 Posts
fook me that's nice

·
Registered
28 Posts
I am Newbie so a bit late posting...

I would that car but would no good parking in a supermarket car park...lucky to get a space you woudl need three spaces....

·
Registered
167 Posts
Certainly a radical design but 'Pretty', I'm not so sure. It's all subjective, this question of taste.
One practical question: once sat in the car how do you close the doors?

·
Registered
167 Posts
PS I have looked at the pictures again and in Particular the rear view. Would you agree that the central aperture is suggestive of part of the human anatomy?

·
Registered
405 Posts
Ed. the Eager said:
PS I have looked at the pictures again and in Particular the rear view. Would you agree that the central aperture is suggestive of part of the human anatomy?

The doors would probably be electric or electro/hydraulic.
If any part of your anatomy has look of the rear of the vehicle you have my sympathy

1 - 19 of 19 Posts