Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Waited around 4 weeks in total for my beautiful Oyster grey single colour 1.5 DCi Dynamique Medianav.
Yes, it's got the 29.9mpg fault but I leave the display on the temp. setting, so it matters very little. I'm sure Renault will cure that with a software update at some point.
Oh, and I haven't yet had time to carry out the full postcode upgrade.
But folks, take it from me.... These cars are wonderful to drive, incredibly quiet and smooth, packed with modern tech and - let's be completely honest - damned good value for money!
And I forgot, drop dead gorgeous to look at. And I've only had mine for less than a week!!!
I enjoy this forum and have learned loads from all you fellow contributors - but let's get re-focused on why we are Captur owners, because size for size (and price) these have to be just about the most desirable cars on the road at this time - in my humble opinion. And that they are selling like hot cakes.
Forget negativity and talk of trolls etc. Lets enjoy what we've got.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Totally agree.

I've had mine for two weeks now. Fabulous car, most comfortable car I've ever had. Drives like a dream.

With hindsight, cancelling my order for a Dynamique and picking up an ex demo Dynamique S that was 8 months old was a good call - even managed to get one with a spare wheel.....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts