Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my Captur today and couldn't be happier with it. We love it, kids love it, a LOT of car for your money. Whats been said about the engine is spot on, doesnt feel anything like a 1 litre, lots of lovely torque
Dealer also filled the tank to the brim and said when that runs out I could have another tank full which is a bonus
I'll put pics up Sunday after I've clayed and waxed the whole car. Well worth the wait! Now just need to work out emails and apps as nothings working at the minute.
Edited by: Cj86

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Congratulations Cj86!!

You had quite a wait!! I'm pleased you like it and are waxing it to death!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got a nice long drive tomorrow so I can have a proper road test! Yep going to spend the whole day in the garage to bring it up to scratch. Not to say that the dealers didn't do a good job! Just need to bring it up to Cj standards
Edited by: Cj86

·
Registered
409 Posts
And mind how you go on your first proper trip. (Try not to show off too much.) No sod it show off as much as you like, if any body says anything to you tell them that showing off is a prerequisite of membership of the Captur club.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Congrats cj, that was a wait. Now you'll see it was worth it. Good of the dealers to give you the fuel as that should equate to a good few miles of travel for you.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Good of the dealers as Dr says...but really pleased you have joined us, and are enjoying the fun it brings...Now it's a case of parking it away from idiots...I always come back and look around as it's my nightmare scenario coming back and finding something damaged...as someone found elsewhere on the forum...

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Tell me about it I'm dreading the first ding or scratch. I spent 4 hours detailing it today(and that was only the outside!) and it got so late it was too dark to take photos!

On a seperate note any ideas as to why I cant set up email?? Keep getting error messages 'cannot connect' my live mail wont work because I refuse to pay a fee for hotmail plus. So I set up a gmail account and still nothing.Edited by: Cj86

1 - 14 of 14 Posts