Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far I love it. I do miss the fact that there seems to be no manual for the R link package. I'm fairly techie so I've been trying to figure it out myself but email is defeating me. Reading a few messages before I posted...I am wondering..do I need to enable the R-link thingey before I try and get emails? Or how does it work?
Is there a manual for R-link online somewhere? I have the drivers manual but it doesn't mention R-link in it.

Thanks

Ruthie

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
In fact I've just tested R link and it is connected to nothing. Not even the weather forecast works. How do I get it connected or is this something that should work automatically?
Ruthie

·
Registered
338 Posts
Go on Renault website, you can download all the stuff. Manual is very easy to follow and everything works....eventuallly

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry to be a pain but when I went onto the website earlier I only found the driver manual, not the R link. Is there any chance someone could point me directly at the R link manual to download? Thanks so much!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry to nag but I've been on the Renault website and can't see any brochure relating to the R-Link. Can someone point me at a direct link to it? Thanks so much.

·
Registered
215 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've read a review about R-link. Is it true that nothing Internet basedwill work until I pay for certain apps and they're quite pricey? If so I think I'd rather not use it.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I had to wait for Renault to activate the r link at their end. ask your dealer. also you may need to update the sd card. take it out of the car, use the eject menu, put in your computer's sd card slot, then download the r link software and any updates, there was one last week.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts