Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say how brilliant it is to have so many people joining The Captur Forum from so many different countries.......it really is great.........well done all!!

Welcome

·
Registered
409 Posts
Thanks to all for the hints and tips so far keep them coming, Dont forget to post anything Captur related from the Media that anybody thinks interesting.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Glad to be member even if I will not enjoy my car for another 2 or 3 weeks from now.
Edited by: geodor

·
Super Moderator
2,420 Posts
geodor said:
Glad to be member even if I will not enjoy my car for another 2 or 3 weeks from now.
Ditto except in my case it's another 2 to 3 MONTHS to wait, despite the car being ordered in February

·
Registered
180 Posts
I think it goes to show just how well stocked the Captur is, not just in variety of colour but options inside the cabin too.. a very interesting vehicle indeed

·
Registered
137 Posts
IvorETower said:
Ditto except in my case it's another 2 to 3 MONTHS to wait, despite the car being ordered in February

I talked to my dealer and they've had a car exactly like the one I've wanted on the way with a month delivery time. Probably was ordered by them to be a showroom car. I guess I was lucky!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Never used a forum before to discuss a car (and other things). Must admit that it has been enormously helpful, especially with technical issues.

With everybody being in the same boat, plus the enthusiasm and knowledge of people who have had their vehicles for some time has been of real benefit.

When I was waiting for delivery (yes, that dreaded time), it was so, so good to rant and rave. I found it almost therapeutic !!

Pat on the back to everyone.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts