Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Halo :)
I've been looking at your forum for quite some time as a guest, but now when my lovely captur is already waiting at the dealer i decided to register and say halo :)
I am super excited as it's my first car. I got the zen version in pacifique blue with some extras. Hope to show you the pics next week when it's fully mine.
Greetings from Poland,
Polly

·
Registered
338 Posts
Welcome - what is it with Poland Captur contingent that they are such nice, friendly lot? We have not had so many Captur owners from any other country joining this forum, which I think is a shame. It would be nice to hear of other countries' Captur owners experiences.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Cześć Pola! Where in Poland are you? This is so I can keep an eye out for you in your Captur!

I'm going to be based in Pszczyna where I have spotted another three Captur owners allready.

Nice to have you on board the forum!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome :)
Vbl we are just nice in general, lol ;)
Happy to hear there are some other polish people here.
Frankly speaking i've seen only one captur in my city, so didnt expect many poles.... Anyways i'm super happy to join the club. When my dealer told me he's preparing documents for the car registration i wanted to sing :)
AceMum your car sounds great :) test it well, i'll probably have loads of questions on how to..... when i get mine :)

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
There are another three Polish owners apart from myself on the forum..I look forward to your comments and pictures.

Edited by: Ythsie

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
<div align="left">Mikołaj z kulturą zawsze wygramy i opanujemy !!

Edited by: Ythsie

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you all for the warm welcome.

I'm so excited as today all the car documents arrived finally and i could register it. So tomorrow is the big day!!!! I'm getting Mr. Captur home

Now something that I think will shock you. That's the service you coud get only in Poland I think. As i don't have the car for the moment my dealer brought all the documents home to me and he kindly proposed me to drive me to the dealership tomorrow so i don't have to take the public transport while picking the car

After 10 years in Belgium where you hardly get any basic service i'm so happy for being back homeland :D

·
Registered
32 Posts
Welcome to forum Polly, Nice to hear you refer to" Mr Captur " as I was beginning to think all production was of the feminine sex. Mind you I must admit she cleans up well.... see what I mean.
Hope you have many safe and enjoyable miles regardless what sex you have bought, for the sake of repeating myself " brilliant Car"

Regards
Barry

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Pola, widzisz jakich fajnych osób mamy na tym forum? TC nawer siÄ postaraÅ‚ i napisaÅ‚ po polsku!!
Zasugerowałem takie forum w Polsce...a Renault odpowiedział 'to załóż'!
Ja nic nie bÄdÄ robiÅ‚ bo polski jÄzyk jest moim drugim jezykiem i byÅ‚oby ciÄżko prowadzić. ..ale szkoda...bo filia Brytyjskiego byÅ‚aby ciekawa..no nie?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Barry Ythsie was just saying that it's a wonderful forum full of great people and it would be nice if we had one like that in Polish :)

Ok Im going yo continue in English so no-one feels ofended.
Ythsie I've been thinking about the same. We could try together. I live from writing but I am not an expert in cars even if I know quite a lot about captur already ;)

And there is a question to Dan... would he mind if we open a Polish branch of captur forum?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Barry said:
Welcome to forum Polly,Nice to hear you refer to" Mr Captur " as I was beginning to think all production was of the feminine sex.   Mind you I must admit she cleans up well.... see what I mean.
Lol, Im not going to drive a girl

Mine is definitely a gentleman
Edited by: polly

1 - 20 of 27 Posts