Renault Captur Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Renault on Facebook gave me a link person to contact...Pola, but I don't know whether Dan would/could be bothered to help organise something similar..
I think it could be quite popular..

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I don't mean bothering him, just copyright of idea as i guess it was his very brilliant idea of opening the first captur forum,

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I agree Pola...I will give it a bit of a think, as I'm a retired Head Teacher with plenty of time on my hands now!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Been busy, missed this thread, well big day for you today Polly hope everything went well look forward to seeing some pictures up. Any questions, this is the place to ask.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi Polly,Be assured no offence taken about polish language used just a bit of jealously that I don't have more than one language like you and your friends.
Going to attempt to add some photographs of my buggy.
regards
Barry

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Barry but you speak Shakespeare's language... if I knew it as my first language I'm pretty sure I would never learned Polish

Omg guys what a great car I've got
if yours are as nice you must be happy
i took the longest possible root back home as i could't leave my new baby cold outside ;)
Lol, I think now I'm going to drive all my family to work and back just to enjoy driving and to see all tgat admirition from other drivers

21 - 27 of 27 Posts