Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Actually is was the 6th we bought it
so end of yr report

Mileage for last yr ............ wait for it ..................2,496 not thats not a typo
(i have a Panda for work which my wife hates ...she hate any small low down car!!!)So i do use the captur ocassionally for my 16 mile round trip to work basically it just local driving . but that may change soon re wifes job and i might just sell the panda we`ll see

Driving ....... the issue with pulling away from a standing start i think ive got used to now (i do only put Shell v power petrol in )
once its rocking and rolling its ok got up to 80 very smoothly once (dont tell the wife)
Economy ..........er ......well :)

air con/ventilation ........ok i do use air con

build quality ...........seems ok

i have never used the sat nav so i cant grade it
my wife use here mp3 player and she ok with that ,i sometimes use the radio and thats been ok

service in March was ok (Bristol St Motors were good) next yr its the first MOT !!!!!

ok it not been used much (thats an understatement lol)

Looks i do love the look of the Captur

ok after a few months the pull off issue niggled me but i thought i might get used to it and i have

so i suppose if im being really tough on marking i will give a B+ overall (or 7.5 /10

ok finished waffling :):)

Cheers Tony

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
To save starting another thread i thought i`d use this one if it matters,:)

My Captur now has become the working car !! i sold my Panda which i just used for work cos we dont need 2 cars now ,so for my 16 mile to work and back journey the Captur is now to be promoted ,it just been used for shopping ,little trips etc .
:cool:

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
I find the Captur to be a good all rounder. Good for lugging stuff with the back seats flat. The dci90 is also very economical

1 - 4 of 4 Posts