Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy,

I've been reading this forum for a few weeks now and i'm loving the passion and protectiveness y'all have regarding your Captur's.

My Captur was finally ordered on friday (i'm having one leased as my first company car) and they say it's a two week wait which i'm ready for.

Anyways, i'll let you know how i get on and looking forward to getting hyped about the car and becoming protective of mine too : )

Great forum chaps.

Edited by: Vegas5000

·
Registered
924 Posts
Welcome Vegas5000 to the forum.

This forum has an unwritten rule. That of a mutual admiration and support group. With a bit of teasing along the way.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello Lyric!!

It boiled down to either the ivory with the black roof or the arizona with a black roof.. and i plumped for .... the arizona with black roof - hoorar!!

i'm leasing it (well my boss is) so not too sure of the interior spec -- r-link etc so i'll let you all know when it arrives.

They say around easter but i see there's somewhat of a backlog according to the forums so not holding out much hope for that

·
Registered
215 Posts
hi vegas and welcome to the forum , hope your wait is not too long and you will be behind the wheel like the rest of us. i.m sure you will love it

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks Lyn, i enjoyed the (short) test drive so i'm looking forward to it ... i'm sure once i work out how to upload photo's i'll whack some into the gallery when it finally arrives ..

BIG TUESDAY :)))

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
huzzar.. it has arrived .. 186 miles on the clock - only a media nav but looking good photo's to follow on a sunny day, ps.. windscreen wipers are in the same position as my old peugeot 307 (old lol) is this new?

I HAZ A CAPTUR!!!!!!!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Vegas5000 said:
huzzar.. it has arrived .. 186 miles on the clock - only a media nav but looking good photo's to follow on a sunny day, ps.. windscreen wipers are in the same position as my old peugeot 307 (old lol) is this new?

I HAZ A CAPTUR!!!!!!!
glad to have you aboard not so sure I like the word "ONLY" though !!!

you will fit in with ONLY your media nav.....

·
Registered
215 Posts
Hi congratulations on the arrival of your captur,what are you going to call it/him/her

Gees i sound like a midwifeš¼Edited by: GORDONR

1 - 20 of 27 Posts