Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody, a very excited newbie today!
Just been in to local dealership and ordered my new baby

I have ordered my Captur 1.5dCi S manual in Tahoe Blue with Black Roof and Chrome trim!
Should hear on Monday next of a delivery date, wish me luck please

Really looking forward to being a member of an elite group of drivers.
<h1 ="theme-colour tencol" id="" ="-1" itemprop="name">
</h1>

·
Super Moderator
2,741 Posts
Hello. I wish you luck. Anything less than 20 weeks can be counted as a victory of sorts !

·
Registered
203 Posts
Hello nature-purl-cat and welcome to the owners club forum..very nice colour combo..you'll love it..pass the time away by going through the different threads and finding about all your future Capturs features and quirks..how to update your maps and how to get the full postcode update..getting all the tips and tricks from the experienced senior members...phew..so much to learn..so little time before the big day..wow..so exited for you
meterman_56

·
Registered
180 Posts
August 5th : )

·
Registered
409 Posts
Patience required. Spend your wait reading the hints and tips on here. Most troubles are covered. But dont be afraid to add any comments of your own good or bad. We do not bite. (Well not many of us anyhoo)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you all, I'm reading the forum to glean much needed info, managed to download a couple of user manuals and being very patient indeed
I just know i'm gonna love it and have fun driving!
I can't get a signature to show up though lol, it's in my profile, not my posts!

·
Registered
588 Posts
welcome Nature, give youtube a try as you'll see quite a few video's with reviews of the Captur on there....its how i spent my waiting time

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hello and welcome from me too.

Like you, I'm passing the time (2 weeks down, 11 to go!) by reading this forum, reading PDF manuals, researching good usb pen drives and trawling you tube for reviews and videos!

Enjoy the wait!

MA

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Heard from Dealership on Monday! Apparently no diesel cars available so am now looking at end of July for a new factory build, I doubt it'll arrive anywhere near then from looking on here lol. Ah well, wait and see I guess

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Good Luck Simpsob, hope the dates are right

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sorry for lack of replies on here, Sutty...I have chosen the black alloys, as have you by the look of your profile pic
i also chose the blue blue detail for the centre console, airvents and speaker surrounds!
My car is now with my dealership and I get to collect next Wednesday (at last)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hi Nature, these guys are great on here with so many tips and hints, I should have mine in about a months time but the info I have gathered from this site has helped loads and I`ll be certainly using the postcode update for the sat nav and have a couple of things to look out for on the handover. Really can`t wait, I feel like a kiddie on a very long xmas eve

1 - 17 of 17 Posts