Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just wanted to say hello after lurking for a couple of weeks since I ordered my new MediaNav1.5 DCI auto.
16 weeks I've been told...can't wait.

Quick question though, has any one else got(or ordered) the silver with the black roof, haven't seen it mentioned anywhere...or have I just missed it? Any opinions?

·
Registered
409 Posts
Have a wade through the gallery section. I'm pretty sure theres one in there somwhere. But to be honest there are very few what you would call "poor" combo's. But there are favourites. Welcome and dont be shy to get stuck in to the forum.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Arem excellent choice...have seen one in the flesh as they say..looks awesome..If you look through the gallery you'll see a silver and black combo..cant recall off the top of my head who it belongs to though..The forum will keep you occupied till the great day arrives...
meterman_56

·
Registered
82 Posts
Arem said:
Hi all, just wanted to say hello after lurking for a couple of weeks since I ordered my new MediaNav1.5 DCI auto.
16 weeks I've been told...can't wait.

Quick question though, has any one else got(or ordered) the silver with the black roof, haven't seen it mentioned anywhere...or have I just missed it? Any opinions?
Hi Arem
In late april we orderd aCaptur 0.9 TCe Formular Edition,Mercury with Diamond Blackroof.Will first arrive in late august

Haven't seen anywith that color combo here in Denmark....

·
Registered
119 Posts
*cough*

I've got a silver and black over here in Woking, Surrey
See my previous thread in the gallery for photos

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a silver with black roof and black external trim, with manhattan interior trim along with Crome interior vent / satnav trim. Looks rather good, if I do say so myself.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone for all the replies, I'm reassured, as I thought I would be <grin >.

Humble apologies to LisaH too, ironically I worked in Cobham for 10 years or so until 5 years ago, should've stayed for a peek at what is no doubt a very smart car in excellent colour choice!

·
Registered
82 Posts
LisaH said:
*cough*

I've got a silver and black over here in Woking, Surrey
See my previous thread in the gallery for photos

Sorry Lisa. Can't find Your pictures in the gallery. Do you have a link - please

·
Registered
119 Posts
Arem said:
Thanks everyone for all the replies, I'm reassured, as I thought I would be <grin >.

Humble apologies to LisaH too, ironically I worked in Cobham for 10 years or so until 5 years ago, should've stayed for a peek at what is no doubt a very smart car in excellent colour choice!

No Apolofy required Arem - I am like a little solitary island here in Woking with what appears to be the only Captur in existence in these here parts!!

'Rod' is lovely (and its a she - don't ask!) - We've just driven together from Woking to the dreaded Slough for work and if all journeys were like that on the M25 I would be very very happy.

Here she is outside my house the day I got her

·
Registered
180 Posts
by tlc you mean burning to the ground right?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Not my fence, not my problem ;)
As long as it doesn't come crashing down on my car (which it shouldn't) then I don't care lol.
The bloke that owns that fence is a bit of a tool but he's letting me park my car there (right outside my house) so I'm not complaining

1 - 15 of 15 Posts