Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I pick up my new captur on Thursday and thought I would look around for a forum and here I am.

Getting a Arizona with black roof and gloss pack. Interior touch pack and really looking forward to it.

Hope to speak soon.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Welcome to the forum ibster. Plenty of fun here, and loads of info. All the best for Thursday.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I'm hoping it lives upto the expectation as I talked the missus out of a pug 2008 so it better be good

·
Registered
317 Posts
Welcome ibster, I have the same colour combo as you are getting apart from mine has the Arizona gloss pack. I hope you will be able to post some pictures for us.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Welcome to the forums, just show your missus some of the reviews of the vehicles posted on the site. I'm really unbiased but you have definitely made the correct choice.

·
Registered
409 Posts
The Captur usually beats the rest in the reviews, but if you look on this forum at the number of faults found, you will soon see you mace the right choice.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Agree Thewhiteball,
...however...getting a bit frustrated about things like light seals etc...The lights should not mist up...no excuse...basic pre-launch testing...We haven't used our car enough to judge that...but should anyone be experiencing problems wirh that?? It's a definite thumbs down if things like that arise...sorry!!

Edited by: Ythsie

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the warm welcome guys.
Well I picked it up on Thursday. Loving it !! Although I did have to Re-Valet it as Arnold Clark are pretty rubbish at it.

Is there a section on here I can post up pictures or is this thread ok.

(Don't want to mess about too much )

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
You can post it up wherever you want or put your own title up in Gallery my friend! Look forward to seeing them!!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Dealerships are a hot potato on the forum ...there are some very good ones and equally ones that should not exist!!

My experiences with A C in Aberdeen leave everybody speechless...Aberdeen DOES NOT HAVE A RENAULT DEALERSHIP because E H had its dealership taken away from them!! Renault had many cars sold in Aberdeen...and now NOTHING!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well I hope this works.
Heres the Captur after I did my own valet !!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts