Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Came across this forum when i was researching about captur and am glad i did, been reading all the problems owners has encountered , i do believe that every car has its own problems and none is perfect , i still, went ahead with my order, which will take 12 long weeks which seems forever and i hope i made a good choice , can't wait to drive it.

·
Registered
863 Posts
hello jucyj don't think your be disappointed when you get it.had mine 4 weeks now apart from a few niggles I think its a great car.had fords for a long time now but fancied a change and it seems Renault have got their act together a bit more now.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Welcome JucyJ! It's a great car...I've had mine since the beginning of October...5months..and no real problems apart from Tom Tom maps coming and going....but, touch wood, it has been excellent in every respect!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi jucy j welcome and nice choice of colour for captur. i have chosen one tone arizona orange dci dynamique media nav and love it. very comfy too sit and drive in. been out most weekends through hills and glens off scotland.my captur loves climbing hills with ease. Enjoy it jucy

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tnx for all warm welcome, have been looking out for captur models here in Newcastle upon
Tyne and it's NOT quite popular here which makes it more special , when u see one it turns heads towards itself , getting inpatient even though I still have a long wait ahead. Edited by: jucyJ

·
Registered
91 Posts
WELCOME and with some luck you may avoid the niggles that some of us are experiencing.

Keep in mind that the later you order a new model the better the car would be!

So you are in a good stand!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi everyone,
Ordered an Oyster Grey dci media nav two weeks ago. Originally told by dealer it would be end of March, but have had no confirmation as yet. Is this normal?
Have always really liked Renaults and particularly with the 1.5 dci, it is a cracking engine.
They say all good things are worth waiting for, hope this applies to the Captur. I'm sure it will.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Everyone!Another newbie here. Thought I'd have a read up. Excellent Site.
I've ordered my orange with black roof ,1.5dci,mednav... Whats the feedback so far?

Thanks in advance

1 - 13 of 13 Posts