Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a proud owner of a Black top and white body 1,5dci dynamique R-Link Captur with 17 inch black diamond alloys , I would like to send my greetings to all the club members. I own the car for almost 45 days now and until now I am really pleased with my choise.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Very nice!! You will have a lot of compliments as there are a lot of members who have the ivory/black combination!!
A very nice car!!!

Edited by: Ythsie

·
Registered
91 Posts
Welcome and Happy Capturing!

Can't see mine next to yours. :) Black on Black with silver 17" alloy wheels. How did you manage to get the Rlink? It was not an option for me in Greece, late December.

Have you checked for armrest;

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
helloMy Captur was already ordered by the car dealer for his show room.I don't know exactly when. when I get the official offer he informed me that they are already expecting this car.So I booked this one for me at 11 November and it arrived 12 days after.I waited until custom documents,registration and plates until the 3rd of December which was the day I took it home...

(Sorry for my english)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hi plinakosI'm Greek but I live and work in Italy.The car was availablehereearlier than in Greece. The very first models arrived in July.The equal to dynamique version here is called R-link.It is standard in that version.
I have already installed the armrest!When the car arrived it the dealer they needed 1 extra day to install it and configure the R-link and the messages in the small screen in the dashboard in Greek while they were "preparing" the car for delivery...

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hi kyrnikos,

Nice, enjoy it, especially in driving back home for vacations or whatever is best for you :)

I ordered mine the 2nd of January from the ready to be delivered stock sitting at the customs depot and still waiting. 15 workings days for customs and dealer clearence!Edited by: plinakos

·
Registered
409 Posts
Welcome, I'm begining to think we are going to have to start a club within this club soon. The combo you have chosen is very popular. See gallery for quite a few others.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts