Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Folks - Just ordered a Dynamic Media Nav in Oyster Grey with black alloys and silver trim. Wanted the Manhattan interior but apparently to qualify for the zero percent finance you need to take delivery of the car by the end of June - the only way I could do this was to take the 'standard' interior. Delivery allegedly scheduled for early June

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hey I'm new as well :)

I had the same problem as you, I ordered an ivory with black roof and wheels and wanted the gloss black exterior pack but the car they have for me is being delivered to the dealer and it has chrome. If I wanted to change then it would take me out of the time frame also.

Only thing is you'd think that the manhattan interior is just zip on covers and clip on steering wheel part? So they could get the car and order separate parts?

Kinda thought they would be able to do that with my exterior pack but they said no...ah well minor problem for me just lookin fwd to delivery in mid may!

Welcome :)

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello Lyn - I was tempted by the grey with back roof that you have, but I had to call a halt somewhere!!! Don't really mind the wait to be honest

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello Lynne - Well I guess I can order a Manhatten set of covers at a later date.

I think they were just trying to shift the cars being completed but not yet ordered.

I spent a lot of time on the configurator and I must say the ivory with black roof plus black alloys looks very impressive.

I have a thing about grey cars though!!

·
Registered
921 Posts
hi Captur man Peter

I have had so many compliment s on my car and I do love the diamond black I must say I think it compliments the oyster grey and my seats are great with black detail

When are you hoping to get yours

I did see a solid grey Captur and it looked incredibly smart
Where about s are you ?

Lyn

Edited by: LynG

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Getting the seat covera later isn't as straightforward as it seems...They are a bit like the car....a fair wait....and unfortunately a lot more expensive when bought later!
I wanted different seat covera when I bought the car, but they wouldn't do it!!
Held back on them now because of the cost!

Edited by: Ythsie

·
Registered
741 Posts
To take advantage of the 0% the car has to be ordered by the end of June however it doesn'tneed to be registered by the end of June.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hello Lyn

I'm in Gloucestershire - dealer reckons my car should be delivered in early June but we will see...

I've only ever seen two Captur's 'in the wild' - one was all black with silver trim and wheels and the other was Boston Blue with silver trim. Both looked very neat.

Took me a while to chose between the Captur and the Peugeot 2008....

·
Registered
921 Posts
I have only seen three other Capturs so far

June isn't that far away I'm sure you wont be disappointed with your choice
Of car

I love mine

1 - 15 of 15 Posts