Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

My name is Christine and I have on order a new Renault Captur Dynamique S Medianav in Tahoe Blue with a Black Roof.

I'm hoping to take delivery of said car in a couple of weeks time and I can't wait!

As soon as I saw one in the showroom I knew it was the car for me. Yes, I'm fickle. It was love at first sight.

Then when I had a test drive, I knew for sure. My partner told me to take some time to think about it. I did. I ordered it 2 minutes later!

I hope those of you who already have your cars are enjoying them. I'm sure I will.

Chris xx
<h3 style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 11px; color: rgb0, 0, 0; text-trans: uppercase; font-family: Arial, 'Trebuchet ms', Verdana, sans-serif; line-height: 15.859999656677246px; : rgb235, 235, 235;">
</h3>

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hi Christine and welcome to the forum
very nice combination u chose (i should know i chose the same
).we do believe u about love
at first sight it happened to all of us here in this forum we didnt need long thinking time(less than a minute in my case)

·
Registered
215 Posts
both myself and the mrs had never saw one or even heard of it before we saw it in the showrooms last month , test drive and one hour and a half later we were signing the paperwork on a new one

saw the vauxhall mokka today at work and it looks ok aswell , but i far prefer the look of the capturEdited by: GORDONR

·
Registered
100 Posts
Gordon I saw the monks last weekend. Think it looks very chunky whereas the captur is much sleeker and prettier in my opinion. Of course I am biased though

1 - 9 of 9 Posts