Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just phoned my dealer and my new car is due to them next Friday, so as promised it looks like I will be able to collect by the end of he month, can't wait
Edited by: Trakkypat

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have to wait until June

SO excited though and can't wait to drive it. I just didn't like my current car at all.

I want it NOW!

·
Super Moderator
2,378 Posts
I have to wait until mid July. By that time, I will have had the Scenic for a month under 16 years and I'll be very sad to see it go - wish I had a museum I could store it in. Just hope it doesn't give any more trouble until the Captur arrives; I'm currently having to top the coolant up every couple of weeks, and watch the rear wheel arches disappear as they get eaten alive by the dreaded rust

·
Registered
924 Posts
welcome Trakkypat to the forum. Take time to browse the topics. Plenty of questions have been raised and answered here. It will help pass the time until you take delivery.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Welcome Trakkypat....and Luciefate!! Not too long to go!
IvorETower you gpt great servicce from it then for 16 years...my Freelandet from'98 is still going strong and showing signs of rust here and there...sold it to my best mate who has maintained it for me for the last five years...A few parts have gone into it but it's reliable...just beginning to need more tender loving care that he'll give...a new clutch had to go in at the moment and a wheel bearing.
It is the 2 litre Diesel Rover engine and it's been great!! Bought it at auction for £1000 and spent £800 converting it to LHD...
You fall in love with these old timers
..don't you?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts